Reusable heat pack. Activate by bending the metal disk inside of the pouch. The chemical reaction that takes place will generate heat. Use to demonstrate exothermic chemical reactions or in thermodynamic experiments. To reset the heat pack, simply boil in water until all the crystals turn back into liquid.
Size may come in round or rectangular shape
- Hot to Go round heat packs (4” diameter)
- Hot to Go rectangular heat packs (3” by 5”)
About Hot To Go Heat Packs
- Heats up within seconds - reaches temperatures of up to 129F (53C)
- Can be reused over and over again - reactivate by boiling in water
- Eco-friendly unlike disposable hand warmers
- Great for all outdoor activities
- Solution to soothe aching muscles
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 1 Hot To Go heat pack
Size may vary.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More