Always wear eye protection when using striking tools like rock picks, rock hammers, and chisels.
These PVC safety goggles with clear polycarbonate lens provide impact protection. They meet or exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Z87.1 standards for eye protection. The soft vinyl construction is comfortable to wear and fits over most glasses.
The perforated vent design of these impact safety goggles minimizes fogging while providing protection from dust and chips. However, this design does not provide adequate splash protection and is not suitable for use with chemicals. See our splash safety goggles for working with chemicals.
Note: These goggles do NOT provide protection from ultraviolet light.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Clear polycarbonate lens provides full impact protection
- Soft vinyl construction is comfortable and fits over glasses
- Perforated vent design minimizes fogging
- Full-size fits adults or kids over about 90 lbs.
- Meet or exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Z87.1 standards
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More