This device safely and easily removes used scalpel blades for disposal. Just insert the blade into the slot, hold down the tab on the top, and pull out the scalpel handle. The used blade remains safely inside the blue plastic box, which can also function as a sharps container (for disposal of medical needles). Capacity is approximately 80 blades. Dispose of the entire scalpel blade removal box when full. This device safely removes blades from standard #3, #4, and #7 scalpel handles.'
Instructions for use:
- Orient the scalpel blade like the image on top of the scalpel blade remover box shows.
- Insert the scalpel blade fully into the slot at the top on the box.
- Hold down on the tab on top of the box to disengage the blade from the scalpel handle.
- Pull out the scalpel handle, leaving the blade inside the box.
- Dispose of the scalpel blade removal box when it is full. Capacity is about 80 blades.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More