The Separatory Funnel Kit takes your chemistry experiments from basic to advanced! Build confidence while building a strong chemistry foundation.
The Separatory Funnel Kit includes two beakers, a universal clamp, glass funnel, graduated cylinder, Squibb style separatory funnel, safety gear, and more. This kit works well as a standalone kit or combined with existing lab equipment.
Use the included supplies and common pantry items to conduct two chemistry experiments. HST's own full-color instruction manual walks you through how to:
- Separate "pure" water from an oil and water emulsion.
- Perform a salt-induced phase separation of isopropyl alcohol.
After that, you're all set with the equipment and experience you need to tackle more complex chemistry challenges!
The experiments in the Separatory Funnel Kit are designed for scientists ages 14+. But with parental assistance, younger scientists can join in, too! Use only under adult supervision and follow all safety instructions.
Separatory Funnel Kit
- Beaker, glass, 100 ml
- Beaker, glass, 250 ml
- Universal Clamp, 3-prong
- Graduated Cylinder, polypropylene, 100 ml
- Funnel, glass, 75-mm dia.
- Chemical Splash Safety Goggles, Adult
- Separatory Funnel, 250 ml, Squibb style
- Support Stand, 4" x 6" base, 18" rod
- Gloves, Nitrile, Medium, Pair
- Isopropyl Alcohol, 90%, 30 ml
- HST's own Separatory Funnel Kit Instructions
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More