This 250 ml separatory funnel is commonly used to separate two immiscible liquids of different densities. The heaver liquid settles at the bottom of the funnel and can be easily drawn off. Separatory funnels are also used to slowly add a reagent in a distillation or to a reaction process.
This Squibb-style conical-shaped funnel is made of high-quality borosilicate glass. It has a PTFE stopcock, which never needs greasing.The stopper size is 19/26 and made of either polyethylene or glass.
Note: Ring stand equipment sold separately.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Made from high-quality borosilicate glass to withstand typical laboratory temperature variations
- 310 mm separatory funnel total height
- 74 mm body outside diameter at widest point
- 19 mm neck inside diameter
- 19/36 stopper made of either polyethylene or glass
- Stem is 10 mm outside diameter and about 80 mm long
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More