This Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 Kit from Elenco Electronics Inc. includes a case for accessibility and safe-keeping and provides more than 750 electronics experiments. Among the 750 experiments are 73 computer interface projects that provide hours of educational fun!
The 76 components inside this Elenco Snap Circuits Extreme set are mounted in plastic modules and easily snap together. They can be used to create devices such as:
- a solar cell,
- a transformer,
- an analog meter,
- an LED display,
- burglar alarms,
- a voice recording IC,
- an FM radio module,
- AM radios,
- and more!
The five project manuals (326 pages total) inside this educational toy are filled with colorful pictures that show how the lego-like electronics snap circuits parts can be used to build a multitude of electronic projects, like those related to electromagnetism, vibration switches, and more. No soldering or tools are needed!
The computer interface projects use free WINSCOPE software on your PC (a free Mac software product is also available) function as an oscilloscope to monitor and evaluate various input-output signals. The only connection to your PC (or Mac) is through the audio port. Simply provide four AA batteries to begin your exploration!
In addition to the project manuals inside this snap circuits kit, the 138-page Student Guide covers all topics related to electricity and electronics being taught in middle schools and above. It includes real-world applications and problem-solving quizzes. A teacher's manual is also included. A hard plastic case with die-cut foam trays stores all the components and manuals and keeps the components organized and accessible in use.
Explore Related Products:
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Snap Circuits Extreme Educational 750 Kit w/ Case contents:
- Clear plastic base grid
- 75 colored snap-together connectors and electronic chips including 7-segment LED display, an analog meter, relay, transformer, and recording integrated circuit
- 2 jumper wires
- 46-page manual with first 101 projects
- 74-page manual with projects 102-305
- 62-page manual with projects 306-511
- 86-page manual with projects 512-692
- 58-page manual with computer interface projects 1-73
- 137-page student guide that explains how all the different electronic components work
- 30-page teacher guide
- Computer interface cable connects to the audio port of your PC or Mac
- Custom storage case to securely hold all of the components and manuals
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More