This is the ultimate Snap Circuits electronics experiment kit, with more than 500 projects! It has 72 snap-together components that include a transformer, analog meter, LED display, voice recording IC, and FM radio module. The three manuals (182 pages total) show how the parts can be used to build electronic devices like a voice recorder, music meter, various other meters, variable oscillator, sound and electricity controllers, and more. You provide 4 AA batteries.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Snap Circuits Pro 500 Kit
- Clear plastic base grid
- 70 colored snap-together connectors and electronic chips including 7-segment LED display, an analog meter, relay, transformer, and recording integrated circuit
- 2 jumper wires
- 46-page guidebook with first 101 projects
- 74-page guidebook with projects 102-305
- 62-page guidebook with last 206 projects
- 511 fun electronics projects total
- An additional student guide with even more educational information is also available.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More