Explore electronic circuits with Elenco Electronics' ultimate Snap Circuits experiment kit - includes more than 500 projects!
This Elenco Snap Circuits Pro set has 72 snap-together components that include a transformer, analog meter, LED display, voice recording IC, and FM radio module.
The three full-color project manuals (182 pages total) show how the parts can be used to build electronic devices, such as:
- a voice recorder,
- a music meter,
- various other meters,
- a variable oscillator,
- a digital voice recorder,
- an adjustable light control,
- sound and electricity controllers,
- your child's very own circuits and devices,
- and more!
This educational toy makes a great gift for any 8+-year-old interested in learning about circuits and electronics. No tools or soldering are needed with this electrical circuits kit! The lego-like snap circuits parts easily snap-together and onto the included plastic grid, making solid electrical connections.
Just provide 4 AA batteries and you'll be ready to dive into hours of educational fun with this circuits discovery kit!
For further insight and product details, check out the customer reviews below; there's a reason this electronics exploration kit has a 5-star rating!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Snap Circuits Pro 500 Kit
- Clear plastic base grid
- 70 colored snap-together connectors and electronic chips including 7-segment LED display, an analog meter, relay, transformer, and recording integrated circuit
- 2 jumper wires
- 46-page guidebook with first 101 projects
- 74-page guidebook with projects 102-305
- 62-page guidebook with last 206 projects
- 511 fun electronics projects total
- An additional student guide with even more educational information is also available.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More