Snap Circuits Sound, from Elenco Electronics, is the newest addition to the Snap Circuits kit line! This hands-on kit teaches kids all about electricity and sound, including how it is made and heard.
With a project manual and more than 185 projects to help demonstrate the principles of sound, students will learn about electricity and how to build circuits. Additionally, this Snap Circuits Sound electronics kit explains concepts related to sound and hearing, such as frequency, electronic radio waves, mono and surround sound, echoes, SONAR, ultrasounds, and the difference between music and noise.
Snap Circuits Sound includes:
- a keyboard,
- a voice charger to record voices and other sounds, and to then play them back at different speeds,
- an audio jack and stereo cable for use with your iPod or speakers,
- a sound energy demonstration container for showing sound waves,
- and so much more!
Add echo effects, build a voice changer, connect to your smartphone and use downloadable apps to analyze sounds, play with color-changing light, and even create your own experiments! The 40+ lego-like pieces, 185+ projects, and 86-page full-color manual are just the beginning!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Take a look at the 86-page full-color manual!
Snap Circuits Sound contents:
- Plastic base grid
- Full color, 86-page manual
- Snap-together wires, capacitors, transistors, resistors, and switches
- Various accessories: keyboard with optical theremin, echo IC, speaker, stereo cable, audio jack, a microphone, battery holders, sound wave energy demonstration tube, LED, and more
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More