The SolarLab 1.0 solar electricity learning kit is a great way to explore solar energy and circuitry concepts. The science and technology behind photovoltaic electricity is explained and demonstrated using real circuits. The included multimeter is used to investigate the different functions of a circuit, including voltage, current, power, and resistance. Wrap up the course by building an LED flashlight that is recharged using solar power!
SolarLab 1.0 includes a solar panel, digital multimeter, motor and other electrical components to complete 10 experiments. NiMH batteries are included! Ages 12+.
Makes a great gift!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
SolarLab 1.0 contents:
- 10 unique lab exercises
- Multi-voltage solar panel with adjustable stand
- Digital multimeter
- Motor with fan blade and stand
- LEDs, diode, resistors, switch, and test leads
- Battery holder for 3AA batteries and NiMH batteries
- Comprehensive 44-page manual Additional material is needed for the final experiment, converting a solar charged LED flashlight into more than a functioning circuit.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More