Get the materials you need for doing the lab activities in Switched-on Schoolhouse Science Grade 10. This convenient pack will save you time and money! Also for use with Monarch Science 10. You save 10%!
A microscope is recommended - we suggest our Home Microscope.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Respirable crystalline silica (sand dust), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Switched-On & Monarch 10 Science Kit
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Balloon set, 9 piece
- Basic microscope slide set: 12 plain slides, 2 concave slides, coverslips, and storage box
- Beaker, glass, 250 ml
- Calcium hydroxide, 30 g (lime)
- Chalk (calcium carbonate), 12/pack
- Cups & lids, 8 oz plastic, 3pk
- Filter paper, 10/pkg
- Forceps, stainless steel
- Friction pad, silk, 6x6"
- Friction pad, wool, 6x6"
- Funnel, plastic, 65 mm dia.
- Glucose test strips, 50 pack
- Hydrochloric acid, 30 ml
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30ml
- Lab apron, economy
- Litmus paper, blue, 100 strips
- Litmus paper, red, 100 strips
- Magnifier, tripod, 10X
- Methylene blue, 1%, 15 ml
- Petri dish, plastic, 2/pk
- Phenolphthalein solution, 15ml
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Probe & seeker, chrome, 6"
- Protozoa Hatchery Kit
- Razor blade, single edge
- Safety gloves, size 8-8 �� med.
- Safety goggles, full-size
- Sand, coarse, 1 lb.
- Scissors, dissecting, 4 ��"
- Seeds, grass, 6 g pack
- Seeds, lima bean, 15 g pack
- Seeds, marigold, 300 mg pack
- Seeds, radish, 4 g pack
- SOS Biology Slide Set
Ascaris mitosis, onion root tip, frog ovary, frog sperm, human blood smear, kidney section, muscle types section, motor neuron smear, Nostoc, and Spirogyra microscope slides
- Starch, water soluble, 30 g
- Stirring rod, glass, 6"
- String, heavy cord, 25 ft
- Teasing needle, straight
- Thermometer, Celsius, 12"
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.>
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More