Get the materials you need for doing the lab activities in Switched-on-Schoolhouse Science Grade 6. Save time by having everything in one place and make science come alive with hands-on experiments! Also for use with Monarch Science 6. You save 10%!
A microscope is recommended, like our Home Microscope.
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phenolphthalein, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Switched-On & Monarch 6 Science Kit
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Balloon set
- Benedict's solution, 100 ml
- Calcium hydroxide, 30 g, lime
- Cellophane, 3 pack
- Cups & lids, 8 oz plastic, 3pk
- Glucose test strips, 10 pack
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30ml
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter
- P.T.C. test paper, 100/vial
- Phenolphthalein solution, 15ml
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Razor blade, single edge
- Rennin, enzyme, powder, 2 g
- Rubber stopper, #0, solid
- Seeds, corn, 15 g pack
- Seeds, lima bean, 15 g pack
- Seeds, pea, 15 g pack
- Semi-permeable membrane, 12"
- Basic microscope slide set: 12 plain slides, 2 concave slides, coverslips, and storage box
- Spring scale, 500 g/5 Newton
- Styrofoam ball, 1" diameter
- Test tube clamp
- Test tubes, large 16x150 mm
- Tuning fork, C, 256 cps
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More