Get started polishing rocks with this single 2 lb barrel rock tumbler from Tumble-Bee! This Tumble-Bee rotary rock tumbler is perfect for hobby use and can be used to polish stones, glass, and more.
Tumble-Bee tumblers have industry-leading features including:
- Strong polyurethane, non-slip timing belt which prevents slippage!
- Fan cooling and thermal overload protectors that minimizes overheating during extended use
- Rust-free ABS plastic body with reinforced metal bottom
- Built-in barrel guides, limiting barrel movement during operation
This single-barrel Tumble-Bee rock tumbler comes with:
- one 2 lb rubber barrel
- oil for maintaining optimal performance
- an Allen wrench
- an extra timing belt
- complete instructions
A rotary tumbler like this one has the advantages of removing all the rough edges to produce nicely rounded corners; this Tumble-Bee rotary rock tumbler is suitable for tumbling hard minerals. It typically takes 4-6 weeks to completely polish a batch of rocks that were previously rough rock.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More