For an organic chemistry vacuum distillation kit, this glassware set can't be beat. Beginners and expert scientists alike will save time and money with this simple vacuum distillation kit.
What's included in this Vacuum Distillation Kit?
- 500 ml glass round bottom flask
- 1000 ml glass round bottom flask
- 300 mm Graham condenser
- 75° distilling head
- 105° vacuum receiving tube
- thermometer jacket tube
- glass stopper
- 5 plastic keck joint clips
- Shipping box with foam inserts for storage
What makes this set ideal for organic chemistry?
- made of high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- withstands thermal temperature variations
- standard taper ground joint glassware
- nothing to contaminate the distillate
- leak-proof connections with silicone or PTFE
What does 24/29 standard taper ground glass joints mean?
- 24 mm diameter at the widest part
- 29 mm long standard taper
The included standard taper ground glass joints are 24/29, the international standard. This is the most common size in research labs worldwide. This size is also compatible with the US standard, 24/40.
What else do I need to set up my distilling lab?
This vacuum distillation kit includes only organic chemistry glassware. You need to buy just a few more pieces of equipment if your lab doesn't have them already.
Here are a couple more advanced organic chemistry distillation apparatus / glassware sets:
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Vacuum Distillation Glassware Set
- 500 ml round bottom flask (110 mm OD, 175 mm high, 24/29 joint)
- 1000 ml round bottom flask (140 mm OD, 205 high, 24/29 joint)
- 300 mm Graham condenser (37 mm OD, 420 mm long, 350 cm2 cooling area, 24/29 joints, 10 mm OD tubing connections)
- 75° distilling head (155 mm high, 97 mm wide, 24/29 joints)
- 105° vacuum receiving tube (145 mm high, 110 mm wide, 24/29 joints, 10 mm OD tubing connection)
- Thermometer jacket tube (110 mm high, thermometer and #2 stopper with hole sold separately)
- Glass stopper (24/29 joint)
- Five (5) plastic joint clips (for 24 mm connections)
- Storage box with foam insert cut to hold each piece of glassware
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More