This vacuum receiving adapter connects the outlet of a condenser to a receiving flask. The tube outlet vents for either atmospheric distillations or can be connected to a vacuum for vacuum distillations. This vacuum receiving adapter has a 105° bend and standard taper 24/29 ground-glass joints. Use it with other 24/29 standard taper ground joint glassware. The Home Science Tools Vacuum Receiver Adapter is made of high-quality borosilicate glass (similar to Pyrex) that can be heated directly in an open flame and will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- >Home Science Tools vacuum receiving adapters are made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass (Pyrex-like)
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding thermal shock
- 145 mm overall height
- 110 mm width
- Connection finish: 24/29 standard taper joints
- Hose barb is about 10 mm diameter and 25 mm long
- Use with 5/16" ID vacuum tubing
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More