This extra large volumetric flask is useful for accurately preparing chemical solutions. Just weigh out the amount of chemical needed, add it to the flask, then fill the flask to the pre-marked line. Our 1000 ml volumetric flask is made of high quality borosilicate glass and includes a polyethylene stopper.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Capacity is 1000 ml at 20°C with a tolerance of ±0.4 ml
- Class A volumetric flask, meets ISO 1042, no certificate
- Polyethylene stopper, 19 mm diameter
- Diameter: 125 mm, Height: 320 mm
- Home Science Tools volumetric flasks are made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More