This elementary-level science kit contains the materials to do most of the experiments in Apologia's Exploring Creation with Botany. Explore the fascinating plant kingdom as you watch seeds germinate, preserve flowers, and do other hands-on projects.
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Apologia Botany Science Kit
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Bulb, fluorescent spiral, 15 watt
- Modeling Clay, 1/2 lb. (2 x 1/4 lb sticks)
- Cups w/lids, Styrofoam, 8 oz, 5/pk
- Folder, manila letter size
- 2 x Jiffy pellets, 1" each
- Lamp socket adapter
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter
- Construction Paper, 12 sheets
- Peat moss, 2 bags
- Ruler, 30 cm
- Safety gloves, size 6-6.5 child
- Seeds, basil, 2 g pack
- Seeds, lima bean, 15 g pack
- Seeds, pumpkin, 4 g pack
- Soap base, glycerin, 8 oz.
- Sodium carbonate, 30 g
- Sodium tetraborate, 30 g
- Sponge, natural, 2"
- String, 25 ft
- Tape measure, flexible, 150cm
- Thermometer, plastic back
- Tongue depressors, 10/pkg
- 3 Ziplock bags (9 x 12 in, 2 mil)
- 3 Poly bags (10 x 18, 1.5 mil)
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More