This high-quality, metric scale 600 ml beaker from Home Science Tools is an excellent value - especially when bought in bulk and turned into a beaker set.
Designed with excellent mechanical strength, an extra large marking spot, a convenient pour spout, and high-quality borosilicate glass, this 600 ml beaker can be heated directly in an open flame or placed directly on a hot plate.
Unlike plastic beakers, this large, more heavy-duty glass beaker can be used for mixing and gentle heating, and has thermal shock resistance - meaning it will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes (like heating and cooling). The graduation range and graduation intervals on this double scale 600ml beaker are for measuring approximate content and not intended for accurate liquid measurement.
Not quite ready to add this piece of labware to your shopping cart and checkout? Take a look at the customer reviews below to discover why this 600 ml beaker has 5 stars!
Related products you may also love:
- 600 ml Griffin Low-Form Pyrex Beaker - a low form beaker made from low expansion, Type 1, class A borosilicate glass; this low form Griffin beaker offers optimum balance between thermal shock resistance & mechanical strength
- 500 ml Polypropylene Beaker - a multipurpose plastic beaker that is excellent for younger kiddos
- 600 ml Beaker Mug - a beaker that has an attached handle & is perfect for your morning coffee, afternoon tea, or any other beverage of your choice; it's one of our new products & it's already a best-seller!
- Our Chemistry Equipment Set - filled with high-quality beakers, test tubes, flasks, pipettes & more!
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools glassware is made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
- Height: 12.5 cm. Diameter: 9 cm
- Marked to fill 100-500 ml in 50 ml increments
- Marked to empty 0-400 ml in 50 ml increments
- Marking are accurate to +/-5%
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More