The softbound, 272-page BJU Science 2 Student Textbook (5th edition) is filled with large, colorful pictures and text that's easy for young students to read.
This engaging 2nd-grade BJU science 2 course provides age-appropriate scientific information through:
- captioned photographs,
- annotated illustrations,
- and special interest boxes
At the end of each reading section, a Quick Check question has been created to evaluate student understanding and comprehension. It also contains an introduction to each Investigation, Exploration, and STEM activity. Through these inquiry-based activities, the student has the opportunity to problem-solve and apply the engineering design and foundational science process skills.
This 2nd-grade BJU Science 2 textbook has three total units:
- Unit 1: Let's Explore Matter and Motion
- Chapter 1 - What Science Is
- Chapter 2 - What Matter Is
- Chapter 3 - How Matter Changes
- Chapter 4 - How Matter Moves
- Unit 2: Let's Explore Earth and Space
- Chapter 5 - How the Earth Moves
- Chapter 6- What Makes Up the Earth
- Chapter 7 - What Natural Resources Are
- Unit 3: Let's Explore Living Things
- Chapter 8 - How Plant Grow and Change
- Chapter 9 - How Animals Grow and Change
- Chapter 10 - Where Things Live
- Chapter 11 - What Fossils Show Us
- Chapter 12 - How the Human Body Works
Get the materials you need for the hands-on experiments with our BJU Science 2 lab kit! And be sure to get the BJU Press Science 2 Activity Manual for recording experiment results and reviewing the course material.
NOTE: This product may be ineligible for some promotions.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More