This large, precision digital scale provides accurate 0.01 g sensitivity! It's easier and faster to use than a mechanical balance, which greatly reduces your preparation and lab time. This precision digital scale has a 200 g capacity with a very accurate 0.01 g sensitivity. It's ideal for most junior high and high school science courses, including chemistry, that require precision measurements. This digital scale features a 5"-diameter pan, large high-contrast display, backlight, automatic tare feature, keypad calibration, and a non-removable hinged protective cover. It weighs in grams, ounces, troy-ounces, and pennyweight and includes four AA batteries. Five-year warranty from Home Science Tools. Calibration weights not included.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 200 g capacity
- 0.01 g sensitivity
- 0.03 g repeatability
- Pan size is 5" diameter
- Weighs in grams, ounces, troy-ounces, and pennyweight
- High-contrast display with backlight
- Automatic tare feature
- Simple keypad calibration
- Durable load cell provides years of reliable use
- Requires two 100 g calibration masses (not included)
- Powered by either 4 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter (not included; specs below)
- AC Adapter input is 120 VAC at 60 Hz. Output is 6 VDC at 300 mA. Home Science Tools does not carry this adapter.
- Hinged, locking cover protects the balance when not in use and is also removable
- Overall size is 8" x 5.5" x 1.8"
- Five-year warranty from Home Science Tools
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More