This large digital science scale is easier and faster to use than a mechanical balance, which greatly reduces your preparation and lab time! Perfect for most general weighing in science labs, this scale has a 2000 gram capacity with a 0.1 gram sensitivity. It's ideal for most junior high and high school science courses, including chemistry. It features a 5"-diameter pan, large high-contrast display, backlight, automatic tare feature, keypad calibration, and a non-removable hinged protective cover and it weighs in grams, ounces, troy-ounces, and pennyweight. Includes four AA batteries. Five-year warranty from Home Science Tools. Calibration weights not included.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 2000 g capacity
- 0.1 g sensitivity
- 0.1 g repeatability
- Pan size is 5" diameter
- Weighs in grams, ounces, troy-ounces, and pennyweight
- High-contrast display with backlight
- Automatic tare feature
- Simple keypad calibration
- Requires 2000 g calibration masses (not included)
- Durable load-cell provides years of reliable use
- Powered by either 4 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter (not included; specs below)
- AC Adapter input is 120 VAC at 60 Hz. Output is 6 VDC at 300 mA. Home Science Tools does not carry this adapter.
- Hinged, locking cover protects the balance when not in use and is also removable
- Overall size is 8" x 5.5" x 1.8"
- Five-year warranty from Home Science Tools
Note:This scale is comparable to the Ohaus CS-200, CL-200, and similar scales, but provides:
- Much greater capacity
- More features like tare and multiple units of measurement
- Lower cost
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More