Set up your own electricity lab and create your own science fair projects!
This electricity essentials set comes with the foundational equipment to set up electrical circuits and make your own simple devices. It’s ideal for experimenting on your own or for use with a curriculum.
You’ll get the following electricity equipment:
- digital multimeter for measuring DC/AC voltage, DC current, and resistance
- battery holders and a 2-pack of D batteries
- pack of wire and alligator clips for easy connection
- resistors (to effect current) measured in ohms
- a motor, switch, buzzer, and light bulbs with holders.
Instructions aren’t included (so you truly get to explore), but here are some science projects to get you started:
Need more ideas for a science fair project? Look into ways to make your own light bulb, motor, and more!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More