This Focus On Elementary Geology Teacher's Manual, 3rd edition, will help you to confidently guide your kids in grades K-4 through a 12-week exploration of volcanoes, earthquakes, water, plants, animals, the air we breathe, the geosphere, and Earth's shape, size, parts, layers, spheres & magnetism!
This 54-page manual is an instructional guide with additional information that connects to the lessons in the Student Textbook's 12 chapters and the corresponding experiments in the Laboratory Workbook
Inside, you will find things like:
- background information and tips for teaching each lesson
- a sneak-peek of all needed materials
- material lists for each weekly experiment
- a summary of each experiment's
- step-by-step project instructions (including answers to the workbook questions)
- inquiry-based prompt ideas to inspire critical & independent thinking
Simplify your life by purchasing the Focus On Elementary Geology Set to receive the Student Textbook, Teacher's Manual, and Lab Workbook all in one!
Note: Real Science For Kids Pre-Level 1 has a new name and a new look! While you'll enjoy the same easy-to-teach and fun-to-learn curriculum as before, now it's called Focus On Elementary and is intended for grades K-4.
NOTE: This product may be ineligible for some promotions.
Important Note: To receive the printable lesson plans, send the grade level(s) and subject(s) of your Real Science 4 Kids curriculum to [email protected], and be sure to mention that you purchased this curriculum from Home Science Tools.
- Take a peek at this manual's sample pages near the middle of this preview booklet before you buy!
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More