The Focus On Middle School Biology Teacher's Manual, 3rd edition, helps you to guide students in grades 5-8 through college-level Biology concepts such as microscopes, molecules, atoms, cells, viruses, bacteria, protists, fungi, plants, photosynthesis, animals, chordates, and more!
This 80-page Biology teacher's manual is an instructional guide with additional information that connects to the lessons in the Student Textbook's 16 chapters and the corresponding experiments in the Laboratory Workbook.
Inside, you will find:
- lesson planning tips
- background information
- instructions for each experiment
- an estimate of how long each experiment will take
- answers to the review questions
- a summary of which concepts to reinforce with your kids.
Simplify your life by purchasing the Focus On Middle School Biology Set. Set your student (and yourself) up for success when you receive the Student Textbook, Teacher's Manual, and Lab Workbook all in one!
Note: Real Science For Kids Level 1 has a new name and a new look! While you'll enjoy the same easy-to-teach and fun-to-learn curriculum as before, now it's called Focus On Middle School and is intended for grades 5-8.
NOTE: This product may be ineligible for some promotions.
Important Note: To receive the printable lesson plans, send the grade level(s) and subject(s) of your Real Science 4 Kids curriculum to [email protected], and be sure to mention that you purchased this curriculum from Home Science Tools.
- Take a peek at this manual's sample pages near the middle of this preview booklet before you buy!
- Important Note: HST currently only offers the Student Text, Teacher’s Manual, and Lab Notebook. The other items (midterm exams, online course, study notebooks & graphics package) can be purchased directly from the publisher's site.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More