This deluxe physics lab force table kit allows students to experiment with multiple forces, easily visualizing and measuring each component force.
The high-quality thick cast aluminum force table is 40 cm (16”) in diameter and provides a warp-free surface so you'll get consistently accurate results over years of use. It is has a durable black epoxy coating and a circular scale labeled from 0-360° in 10° increments with markings every 1° for easy measurements. The very stable steel and cast iron base stands 40 cm high (16”) and includes levelers on each leg to ensure the force table is always level, producing greater accuracy. The four cast iron pulleys, with table clamps and four mass sets, allow you to set up as many as four component forces. A detachable pin in the center of the force table makes it easier to set up balancing forces for different experiments.
Each of the four mass sets include a 100 g hanger and slotted masses of 10 g, 20 g, 50 g, and 100 g, to provide a range of 100 g up to 280 g for each force vector magnitude. Also included is a center ring, weight hanging rings and string. The instructions explain setup, operation, vector force concepts, and provide three experiments.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Deluxe Force Table Kit
- Cast aluminum 40 cm diameter force table
- Circular scale labeled 0-360° very 10° and marked with 1° increments
- Highly stable steel and cast iron base with leg levelers
- Four cast iron table pulleys and hanging weight sets for four force vectors
- Mass sets include one 100 g hanger and slotted masses of 10 g, 20 g, 50 g, and 100 g
- Detachable center pin
- Center ring, hanging mass rings, and string
- Complete instructions with experiments
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More