What if you get could professional rock tumbling results without a premium price? With the HST Rock Tumbler Kit, now you can.
This complete rotary rock tumbler kit rivals more expensive brands, like Lortone. Though comparable in quality and results, the HST Tumbler Kit crushes competitors in price. We work directly with the manufacturer to build this rock tumbler. With no middle man, you get HST's strict standards and satisfaction guarantee at a lower price.
The complete HST Rock Tumbler Kit includes:
- 3-pound capacity HST single-drum rotary rock tumbler
- 2 pounds of tumbling rock, including specimens like agate, chalcedony, jasper, petrified wood, rose quartz, snow quartz, quartzite, and other rocks & minerals
- 4 grit packs pre-measured for a 3-pound rock tumbler, including coarse, medium, fine, and polish grits
- 12-page full-color step-by-step rock tumbling guide and operating instructions
Note: Polishing a batch of rocks in a rotary tumbler takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
The guide that's included in this starter rock tumbling kit also teaches the basics of rock tumbling. Topics you'll discover are:
- an intro to rock tumbling,
- the science behind it,
- the rock hardness scale,
- how to use a vibratory tumbler,
- how to use a rotary tumbler,
- erosion science experiment ideas,
- and a rock tumbling glossary.
WARNING: This product can expose you to respirable crystalline silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
HST Rock Tumbler Kit contents
- HST 3# capacity single-drum rotary rock tumbler
- 2# rough, unpolished rock
- 4-stage polishing grit
- 12-page, full-color, rock tumbling guide
HST Rock Tumbler Kit specs
- 3-pound capacity rotary tumbler
- Quiet, sturdy, and simple to operate
- Durable rubber barrel is 4.5" in diameter and 5" long
- Barrel opens and closes easily and seals tightly
- Continuous duty 110-volt AC motor
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More