This dual power stereo microscope is much more than a magnifying glass; this magnifier provides ultra-clear images of tiny water protozoa, mineral crystals, and more at 10x and 30x magnification. Things will take on a whole new perspective under low-power magnification with this 10x - 30x microscope!
The fixed stereo head on this 30x microscope provides an unreversed 3D view and has 10x widefield eyepieces, a diopter, and 55mm - 75mm interpupillary adjustment to compensate for differences between your eyes. It's 13" tall and features a high-quality light source (top and bottom tungsten lighting) to give you the best view of specimens.
Better yet, this Home Science Tools 30x microscope model undergoes detailed quality control and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Not quite ready to add this 30x microscope to your shopping cart and checkout? Expand the 'Specs' tab below for additional information, and take a look at the customer reviews even further down the page; there's a reason this product has 5 stars!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Paired WF10x widefield inclined eyepieces (15mm exit pupil distance)
- Binocular fixed head features left diopter (±5 diopters) and 55-75mm interpupillary adjustment to compensate for differences between your eyes
- Rotating turret has dual 1x and 3x objectives (for 10x and 30x magnification); change magnification by rotating the objective turret 180° to positive click stops
- Objectives are parcentered, parfocalled, and achromatic to prevent color distortion and stay in focus when you switch magnification levels
- True stereoscopic imaging provides 3-dimensional viewing
- Field of view is 20mm at 10x and 6.6mm at 30x
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing, with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- Working distance is 55mm and maximum specimen height is 55mm on-stage; post-mount design allows use with larger specimens to approximately 120mm off-stage
- 95mm reversible black/white contrast stage plate (black for light objects) and 95mm translucent plate (use with bottom lighting)
- Locked on stage clips
- Top and bottom high-intensity lighting are both standard 10-watt tungsten with rotary switch that allows top lighting, bottom lighting, or both top and bottom lighting simultaneously
- Rugged cast aluminum base and frame, stands 13" tall
- Includes operating instructions, rubber eyeshields, a dust cover, and replacement bulb
- Replacement tungsten bulbs available
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More