The National Optical model 169-SP trinocular compound microscope with semi-plan optics has superior design and performance, making it ideal for university, laboratory, and professional use, or for families who want the best quality for microbiology studies. The special trinocular head provides a fully adjustable binocular eyepiece for enhanced image perspective and viewing comfort with plus a vertical port with C-mount to add a digital camera.
The high-quality semi-plan optics provide superb optical clarity at 40, 100, 400, and 1000x magnification with 80-85% flatness of field. The precision coaxial focusing and low-position coaxial stage controls are a pleasure to use and deliver smooth, reliable performance. Other features like the reverse position objective turret facilitate slide changing and ease of operation. The bright 3-watt LED lighting with variable intensity control, 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser, and iris diaphragm with swing-out filter holder provide great contrast control. Order immersion oil for 1000x objective. National Optical model 169-SP, lifetime warranty. Drop shipped.
Order this microscope with 3 Megapixel Digital Camera, 5 Megapixel Digital Camera, or 10 Megapixel Digital Camera that connects to the vertical port C-mount and you will be capturing high-resolution digital or video images in just minutes.
NOTE: This product may be ineligible for some promotions.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 10x widefield eyepieces with 18mm exit pupil distance and a pointer in one eyepiece
- 360° rotating 30° inclined binocular head for extended viewing comfort plus vertical eyetube piece for teaching or photography
- Binocular eyepieces have diopters with interpupillary adjustment from 54mm to 76mm
- Vertical trinocular port with included C-mount adapter allows you to easily mount any microscope digital camera
- Three-position sliding rod directs light 100% to binocular eyepieces, 100% to camera, or 70% to camera and 30% to binocular eyepieces
- 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xR (0.65NA) and 100xR (1.25 NA) deluxe semi-plan objectives are DIN standard, parcentered, parfocaled, and color coded
- 40xR objective is retractable, 100xR objective is oil retractable
- The reverse position 4-objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification
- Coaxial fine and coarse focusing with slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Coarse focus has tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift, fine focus is graduated
- All metal rack and pinion focusing
- Large 140 x 135mm stage with stage stop and integrated mechanical stage with low-position coaxial x-y controls and 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm
- Adjustable 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with rack and pinion focusing and an iris diaphragm for contrast control
- Swing-out filter holder with frosted filter
- 3-watt long-life LED illumination with a variable intensity knob for precise lighting control
- 110V-220V external auto-switching power supply
- Field of view is 4.5mm at 40x and 0.18mm at 1000x
- Cast aluminum frame, stands 17" tall
- Includes operating instructions and a dust cover
- Replacement light bulb available
- Lifetime warranty
- National Optical Model 169-SP
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More