This National Optical full-size model 410 stereo microscope provides sharp, bright 3-dimensional images at both 10x and 30x magnification on a mechanically rugged full-size frame.
Magnification is changed by rotating the objective turret 90°. The stereoscopic head has paired widefield 10x inclined eyepieces that can rotate 360° for viewing ease and include left diopter and interpupillary adjustment. Other features include smooth, solid rack and pinion focusing, slip clutch, tension adjustment, a large, stable base, and extra-rugged construction.
The fixed-arm design prevents accidental damage to the optical components. The illumination system has top and bottom cool tungsten lights. Light switches mounted on the base allow you to choose between using top or bottom lighting only or use both at the same time. This microscope comes with rubber eyeshields, dust cover and instructions. National Optical model 410TBL-10 with a lifetime warranty.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Paired 10x widefield 45° inclined eyepieces
- Left diopter adjustment and interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Rotating turret with 1x and 3x objectives provides achromatic, parcentered, parfocalled images at 10x and 30x magnification
- Field of view ranges from 22mm at 10x to 7.3mm at 30x.
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focus mechanism
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus "drift"
- Fixed-arm design is ergonomic and prevents head damage from misuse by students
- Working distance is 94mm
- Two stage plates: 80mm reversible black/white contrast stage plate and 80mm translucent plate
- Mounted stage clips
- Built-in blue filter for bottom light is located under the stage plate
- Top illumination is provided by a 10-watt, 12-volt tungsten bulb and bottom illumination by 15-watt, 110-120-volt tungsten bulb
- Replacement bulbs available: 10-watt bulb for top lighting and 15-watt bulb for bottom lighting
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination
- Lifetime warranty. National Optical Model 410TBL-10.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More