Unmatched plan optics and the finest mechanics comprise the ergonomic engineering this professional trinocular compound microscope. The Siedentopf binocular head with two comfortable viewing 20 mm eyepieces affords an expanded field of view and 360° rotation. Dual diopters compensate for discrepancies between your eyes while 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment allows each user to achieve a custom fit. A third vertical 20 mm eyepiece/eyetube with diopter creates a trinocular head, and makes this a great teaching microscope; you can even mount this trinocular microscope with one of our digital USB cameras! Its DIN standard plan objectives and overall high-quality optical system provide flawless clarity, flatness of field, and true color at 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x magnification, while keeping 95% of the field of view in focus at once.
This compound microscope has effortless coaxial fine and coarse focusing and low-position stage controls, which allow continuous accuracy with fingertip precision. Compare slides side-by-side on the extra-large 50 x 75 mm integrated mechanical stage. Includes 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser, an iris diaphragm, and premium 20-watt extra bright variable-intensity halogen lighting for ideal contrast control. This professional microscope is proficient in all biology, medical or veterinary laboratory applications. Other industry-standard features include: ball-bearing, double-layer mechanical stage; swing-out filter holder with blue, green, and yellow filters; and 100-240 volt AC universal power supply.
This trinocular microscope comes complete with instructions, a dust cover, a spare bulb, immersion oil, and a lifetime warranty.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Two 10x widefield high comfort premium eyepieces with 20 mm exit pupil distance and 22 mm super wide viewing field
- Siedentopf binocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment
- Third vertical eyepiece with a diopter can can be used for teaching or replaced with an optional digital camera
- 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xR (0.65NA) and 100xR (1.25 NA) superior plan objectives are DIN standard, parcentered, and parfocaled and allow you to observe virtually the entire viewing field in sharp focus at once
- 40xR objective is retractable; 100xR objective is oil retractable
- The 4-hole objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification
- Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 2-micron fine division
- Focus tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Large 132 x 140 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing double-layer 55 x 75 mm mechanical stage with x-y movement low-position coaxial controls
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing
- Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control
- Swing-out filter holder with blue, green, and yellow contrast filters
- Extra-bright premium 20-watt halogen illumination with variable intensity control for glare-free and uniform specimen illumination
- High quality 100-240 volt AC universal power supply
- Field-of-view is 5.0 mm with 4x, 2.0 mm with 10x, 0.5 mm with 40x and 0.2 mm with 100x objective
- Cast aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands 18" tall, 8.5" wide, and 10" deep
- Includes operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
- Replacement light bulb available
- Protective aluminum microscope case also available
- This professional laboratory microscope is available with a binocular head. A digital camera is also available.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More