This triple beam balance is an accurate way to measure out chemicals for chemistry experiments or find the mass of objects for physics projects.
Home Science Tools directly imports this triple beam balance so that you have an affordable option for a quality tool. It features a stainless steel platform with magnetic dampening for fast, easy use. It's also very durable and will provide many years of service. This triple beam balance includes special attachment weights, giving it a 2610 g capacity with 0.1 g sensitivity. It is ideal for junior high and high school science courses, including chemistry. This product is covered by our five-year warranty.
To find out more about how to use this instrument, see our Triple Beam Balance guide.
Mechanical balances take a few seconds for the beam to stabilize each time you move a weight on the beam. They take more time to use as a result. A digital balance is a good alternative when you want a quicker measurement.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 2610g capacity
- 0.1g sensitivity
- 0.1g readability
- Triple beam design
- Front beam calibration: 10g x 0.1g
- Middle beam calibration: 500g x 100g
- Rear beam calibration: 100g x 10g
- Accessory masses: two 1000g, one 500g provide full 2610g capacity
- Magnetic dampening for faster weighing
- Stainless steel platform for easy cleaning
- Platform size: 6" diameter
- Quick-zeroing with zero adjust knob
- Three-point beam eliminates need for level adjustment
- Five-year warranty
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More