The Adventure Station Wilderness Survival Kit teaches outdoor skills like knot-tying, navigation, and identifying animal tracks. Take four different challenges offered in the activity guide, learn how to tie six different types of knots, make your own compass, and identity the tracks of 17 different animal species! This kit covers basic rope work as well, including fusing, whipping, and lashing. The included plaster of Paris lets kids make their own animal track molds.
Using the contents of this kit, kids can learn and master basic outdoor survival skills, like orienteering and how to use ropes. The Adventure Station Wilderness Survival Kit is one of Boy Scouts Of America Brand's Be Prepared Activity Kits.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Exploration Station Wilderness Survival Kit contents:
- 4 sets of ropes and sticks (for fusing and lashing)
- 4 ropes with frayed ends (for whipping)
- Build-your-own compass materials
- Compass with 12' cord
- 4 life-size animal track molds
- 4 bags of plaster of Paris (to make your own track molds)
- Activity guide with rope tying, animal tracking, and navigation challenges
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More