The new Ohaus Triple Pro triple-beam balance can be used for earth science, physical science, biology, chemistry, and physics. It has a capacity of 2610 grams with 0.1 gram sensitivity. The new triple beam design features a stainless steel platform, magnetic dampening for fast use, a convenient storage compartment, a transportation/storage lock, attachment weights, and a rod and clamp for density measurements. It is easy to use, versatile, and provides excellent Ohaus quality and durability. Ohaus Triple Pro model TP2611, ten-year warranty.
- Unique carrying handle that's ergonomically designed and perfectly balanced for effortless carrying
- Two security features to prevent theft
- Convenient built-in storage compartment holds the attachment weights
- Transportation/storage lock provides longevity by minimizing wear on the knives and bearings
- Rod and clamp assembly provides below-balance weighing for specific gravity determination
- Incredible 10 year limited warranty from Ohaus
Mechanical balances take a few seconds for the beam to stabilize each time you move a weight on the beam. They take more time to use as a result. A digital balance is a good alternative when you want a quicker measurement.
NOTE: This product may be ineligible for some promotions.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 2610 g capacity
- 0.1 g sensitivity
- 0.1 g readability
- Triple beam design
- Front beam calibration: 10 g x 0.1 g
- Middle beam calibration: 500 g x 100 g
- Rear beam calibration: 100 g x 10 g
- Accessory masses: two 1000 g, one 500 g provide full 2610 g capacity
- Magnetic dampening for faster weighing
- Stainless steel platform for easy cleaning
- Platform size: 5.8" diameter
- Quick-zeroing with zero adjust knob
- Three-point beam eliminates need for level adjustment
- Order a dustcover separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More