This set of 16 prepared slides is designed specifically for the microscope slides portion of the Apologia Biology course. These are high quality, professionally-made microscope slides, and they come in a plastic storage box.
This kit provides the materials for an essential part of Apologia's Exploring Creation with Biology course, 3rd edition. The prepared slides inside can also be used for the labs in the 2nd edition of the same curriculum.
For an even more well-rounded Apologia biology lab experience, pair this kit with the following:
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Apologia Biology Slide Set
- Ascaris mitosis, section
- Allium (onion) root tip, l.s.
- Amoeba proteus, w.m.
- Diatoms (marine). w.m.
- Euglena, w.m.
- Ficus (dicot) leaf with vein, c.s.
- Grantia (sponge) spicules, w.m.
- Hydra (budding), w.m.
- Paramecium, w.m.
- Planaria (injected), w.m.
- Ranunculus (dicot) stem, c.s.
- Ranunculus (dicot) root, c.s.
- Spirogyra, w.m.
- Volvox, w.m.
- Zea Mays (monocot) stem, c.s.
- Zea Mays (monocot) root, c.s.
W.m. = whole mount C.s. = cross section Sec. = section
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More