Get into the hobby of collecting and polishing rocks and minerals with this quality Lortone 3A rotary tumbler. You will get professional results with this 3-pound capacity tumbler with patented rubber barrel and continuous-duty electric motor. The tight-sealing rubber barrel not only produces beautifully polished pieces but provides extra sound absorption for quieter operation. Lortone has a reputation in the industry for making durable, easy-to-use tumblers that will last for many years.
A rotary tumbler has the advantages of removing all the rough edges to produce nicely rounded corners and also is suitable for tumbling hard minerals. It typically takes 4-6 weeks to completely polish a batch of rocks. (NOTE: In addition to the tumbler, you will need grit for the polishing process.) This tumbler is capable of running 24 hours per day for years. Lortone step-by-step guide to tumbling gemstones and operating instructions are included. You provide tumbling rock and a grit pack. One-year warranty from Lortone.
Get an extra drive belt with your tumbler to ensure that you never miss a day of rock tumbling fun!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 3-pound capacity
- Quiet, sturdy, and simple to operate
- Durable rubber barrel is 4.5" in diameter and 5" long
- Barrel is easy to open and close and seals tightly
- Continuous duty 110-volt AC motor is capable of running 24 hours per day for years
- Includes the Professional Gemstone Tumbling 21 pp. booklet that explains step-by-step how to tumble rocks and gemstones with many helpful hints
- Includes Lortone 3A rotary tumbler operating instructions
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More