Get the lab materials you need for doing the labs in the Abeka Book® grade 8 curriculum, Science: Earth and Space, 2nd edition. Save time searching for items and let the hands-on experiments make science come alive!
A meterstick is included with your order but will be shipped separately via US Priority Mail, regardless of how the rest of your order is shipped. There are no exceptions to this shipping arrangement.
Abeka®, Abeka Book®, and Abeka Academy® are registered trademarks of Pensacola Christian College, Inc. (PCC). Home Science Tools is not affiliated with Abeka Book, Abeka Academy or Pensacola Christian College, Inc. (PCC).
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Science Lab Kit for Abeka 8 Curriculum
- Spring scale, 100 g/1 N
- 2 Beaker, glass, 50 ml
- 3 Beaker, glass, 400 ml
- 12 Styrofoam Cups, 12 oz
- Graduated Cylinder, polypropylene, 25 ml
- Graduated Cylinder, polypropylene, 100 ml
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Chemical Splash Safety Goggles, Adult
- Spatula, stainless steel
- Stirring Rod, glass, 10"
- Crucible & Beaker Tongs
- 4 Test Tubes, large 16 x 150 mm
- Calcium Carbonate, chips, 30 g
- Chalk (calcium carbonate)
- Fertilizer. liquid, 2oz
- Epsom salt, food grade, 1 lb or 450g
- Forceps, plastic
- Dissecting Tray, Styrofoam
- Balloon, medium, 9"
- Water Balloon, 3"
- Cotton Balls, 12 count
- Gloves, Nitrile, Medium, Pair
- Glass Jar, 16 oz size
- Paper, construction, 12 sheets
- Peat Moss
- 2 Plaster of paris, 4 oz.
- Sand, coarse, 1 lb
- 2 Steel Wool pads
- 10 Washers, 1"
- Red Cabbage Indicator Jiffy Juice Kit
- 2 packs of Seeds, baby lima bean
- String, heavy cord, 25'
- Ruler, 30 cm
- 2 Thermometer, Fahrenheit & Celsius, 12"
- Lens, double convex, 50mm f/l
- Lens, double convex, 150mm f/l
- Optic Bench Lens Holder, metal
- Magnifying Glass, 2", 3X Lens
- Optic Bench Object Screen
- Optic Bench Screen Holder
- Optic Bench Supports, pair
- Cup, clear plastic, 9 oz
- Dowel, 1/4", 12" long
- Meterstick, 100 cm
- Construction paper, black
- Drawing Paper, white, 9"x12"
- 5 Aluminum Pie Plate, 5" diameter
- Seashell, individual
- 4 Straws, clear plastic
- 2 Granite, Gray-White Specimen
- 2 Limestone, fossiliferous
- Mineral Study Kit, 15 specimens
- 2 Red Sandstone Specimen
- Plate, glass, 2x2"
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More