Use this complete Berean Builders lab kit to conduct the hands-on experiments in the Berean Builders' Science in the Age of Reason curriculum. It contains over 30 items, including magnets, a magnifying glass, chemicals, and more!
With this lab kit, kids will explore topics such as astronomy, medicine, botany, zoology, chemistry, geology, human physiology, electricity, conservation laws, and weather.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Science in the Age of Reason Lab Kit contents:
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to see the complete list and order individual or optional items).
- 2 Glass jars, 16 oz size
- 5 sheets Drawing paper, white, 9"x12"
- Ammonium hydroxide, 30ml
- Beaker, glass, 250 ml, HST
- 9 Cups, clear plastic, 9 oz
- 4"x6" ziplock bags, 2 mil
- Food coloring, 4 colors
- 2 Nails, 6D, bright finish
- 6 Straws, flexible plastic
- 10 Balloons, medium, 9"
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter, 3X
- CD blank
- Aluminum pie plate, 5" diameter
- Candle, tea light
- 3 Batteries, 9-volt, alkaline
- 10 Cups w/lids, Styrofoam, 8 oz,
- Clay, modeling, 1/4 lb.
- Stop watch, digital, 2"
- Funnel, plastic, 65 mm diameter
- Antacid tablets, 12/pack
- Ring magnet, 1-1/8" OD
- String, heavy cord, 25 ft
- Candle, 4" white
- Yeast, packet
- Washers, 1" diameter, 5/pack
- School glue
- 1 piece Construction paper, black
- 2 Rubber bands, size 16
- Hydrochloric acid, 30 ml
- Lens, double convex, 500mm f/l
- Sodium tetraborate, 100 g (Borax)
- Neodymium disc magnets, 1/2" diameter, 2 pack
- Copper II (cupric) sulfate, 30 g
- Tissue paper, 10"x15"
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More