Find the perfect experiment or science fair project with this engaging weather science kit!
Complete a study of weather conditions using meteorology tools like a sling psychrometer, a barometer, and a mini weather station. Plus, you'll receive a detailed, 12-page weather study guide! The whole family will easily learn the basics of how weather works with this weather kit.
Use this weather science kit to keep track of the daily weather as a complete unit study or to develop a science fair project. Learn about and measure atmospheric pressure, temperature (hot weather, cold weather, and everything in between), humidity, precipitation, wind speed, and wind direction with the weather equipment included in this kit.
Weather Kit Science Fair Project Ideas:
- Study daily weather patterns for a week. What time of day has the highest temperature? What about the lowest? Keep testing to see if your results are accurate.
- Do you think there is a time of day that has the strongest winds? Test your prediction using the mini weather station.
- What is the relation of barometric pressure to changes in the weather? Can you use it to predict future weather?
Not quite ready to checkout? Take a look at the customer reviews below to discover why this weather station kit has a near 5-star rating!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Weather Study Kit
- psychrometer (to measure humidity)
- mini weather station
- Weather Golden Guide
- weather study guide
- data sheets to record measurements
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More