Find the perfect experiment or science fair project with this weather kit! Complete a study of weather using meteorology tools like a psychrometer and weather station. The whole family will easily learn the basics of how weather works with this kit.
This weather science kit can be used to keep track of the daily weather as a complete unit study or to develop a science fair project. Learn about and measure atmospheric pressure, temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed, and wind direction with the weather equipment included in this kit. It comes with a detailed, 12-page weather study guide.
Science Fair Project Ideas:
- Study daily weather patterns for a week. What time of day has the highest temperature? What about lowest? Keep testing to see if your results are accurate.
- Do you think there is a time of day that has the strongest winds? Test your idea using the mini weather station.
- What is the relation of barometric pressure to changes in the weather? Can you use it to predict future weather?
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Weather Study Kit
- psychrometer (to measure humidity)
- mini weather station
- Weather Golden Guide
- weather study guide
- data sheets to record measurements
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More