This advanced chemistry set is full of labware and equipment perfect for high school, homeschools, amateur chemists, or even professional scientists setting up a home lab. We know choosing lab supplies to go beyond basic experiments can be time-consuming and expensive. So with this kit, we did the work for you!
Here’s all the equipment you need to explore advanced chemistry. In this set we've included high-quality glassware, lab tools and supplies, and personal protective equipment (PPE). Our quality HST glassware is durable with easy-to-read markers—making it simple for teachers, parents, and students alike to achieve accuracy with measuring and mixing.
If you're looking for a detailed chemistry set for high school kids or a gift for a science enthusiast, this is the one we recommend!
This all-in-one kit includes the pieces you need to conduct most common chemistry experiments. You get:
- Glassware: beakers, flasks, graduated cylinders, test tubes, bottles, and more.
- Lab tools: stainless steel spatula, stirring rods, test tube clamp, and more.
- Equipment: alcohol and stand, test tube rack, mortar and pestle.
- Personal protective equipment: goggles, gloves, and lab apron.
This exceptional value saves you time, money, and headaches, since we did the work for you. This top-rated, bestselling chemistry set supplies you with:
- 80 pieces of hand-selected labware
- High quality at an unbeatable low price
- A complete basic lab setup for intermediate chemistry
- Efficient expansion of an existing home laboratory
- Equipment to use with our Intro to Chemistry Experiment Kit
Note: To keep costs low for you and encourage recycling, this kit comes packaged in a shippable, environmentally-friendly cardboard box.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Advanced Chemistry Labware Set
- 1 50 ml beaker, borosilicate glass
- 2 250 ml beakers, borosilicate glass
- 1 600 ml beaker, borosilicate glass
- 1 10 ml graduated cylinder, glass
- 1 100 ml graduated cylinder, glass
- 1 50 ml Erlenmeyer flask, borosilicate glass
- 1 250 ml Erlenmeyer flask, borosilicate glass
- 1 500 ml Erlenmeyer flask, borosilicate glass
- 1 250 ml vacuum filtering flask, borosilicate glass
- 1 250 ml boiling flask, flat-bottomed, borosilicate glass
- 1 250 ml volumetric flask
- 1 wickless alcohol burner (buy ethyl alcohol fuel here)
- 1 burner stand, wire with attached gauze
- 1 250 mm thistle tube, borosilicate glass
- 1 glass funnel, 75 mm diameter/ 65 mm stem
- 1 10/pack filter paper, 11 cm diameter
- 1 mortar and pestle, 80 ml
- 2 125 ml/4 oz amber glass Boston round bottles
- 2 30 ml/1 oz amber glass Boston round dropping bottles
- 2 30 ml/1 oz flint glass Barnes dropping bottles
- 1 tubing pinch clamp
- 1 10 ml x 0.1 ml Mohr measuring pipette, glass (buy a pipette filler or 10 ml pipette pump separately)
- 1 spatula and spoon, stainless steel, 150 mm
- 6 glass stir rods, 150 mm
- 6 dropper pipettes (medicine droppers)
- 12 test tubes, 16 mm x 150 mm, borosilicate glass
- 2 test tube racks, 6 holes with drying pegs
- 1 test tube holder
- 1 test tube brush, large
- 1 No. 6.5 rubber stopper, solid
- 1 No. 6.5 rubber stopper, 1-hole
- 1 No. 6.5 rubber stopper, 2-hole
- 3 No. 0 rubber stoppers, solid
- 1 No. 0 rubber stopper, 1-hole
- 1 No. 0 rubber stopper, 2-hole
- 12 pieces glass tubing, 5 mm OD, 30 cm long
- 1 piece rubber tubing, 4.8 mm ID, 2' long
- 1 watch glass, 100 mm diameter
- 1 safety goggles
- 1 lab apron, 8 mil vinyl
- 1 safety gloves, neoprene/latex, size medium
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More