Use this classic NSI rock tumbler kit to polish rocks and produce attractive gemstone-like creations, perfect for making your own jewelry. The electrically operated 110-volt rock tumbler machine does all the work in polishing about 8 ounces of rough rock per batch.
To get started, simply add rough stones and the polishing grit to the plastic barrel, and watch as the polisher transforms them into beautifully polished rocks over time!
We recommend that users tumble their rocks in a garage or shed to minimize noise if possible. Rock tumbling takes approximately 30 days or more for optimal results.
This NSI rock tumbler classic kit includes:
- rock tumbling instructions
- a 1/2-pound of rough semi-precious stones
- enough tumbling grit to polish a 1/2-pound batch of rocks
- glue and jewelry/keychain mounting hardware
- and more!
The entire rock polishing process takes about 3-4 weeks and uses two grades of tumbling grit, plus a final polish. To ensure even more hours of rock tumbling fun, also add a rock tumbler refill kit to your shopping cart before you checkout!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
The Original Rock Tumbler™
- The Orginal Rock Tumbler™ with plug-in cord
- A 1/2 pound of rough semi-precious rocks like amethyst, jasper, agates, carnellian, quartz, and snowflake obsidian
- Two grades of polishing grit (0.63 oz coarse and 1.02 oz medium grit), and 0.81 oz of finishing polish
- Glue and jewelry/keychain mounting hardware: make necklaces, pins, earrings, and charms
- Rock tumbling instructions
- Tumbler capacity is about 8 ounces (1/2 lb.)
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More