This classic rock tumbler kit polishes rough rocks to produce attractive gem-like stones, perfect for making your own jewelry. The electrically operated 110-volt rock tumbler does all the work in polishing about 8 ounces of rock per batch. Just add rough stones and the polishing grit to get started.
The entire rock polishing process takes about 3-4 weeks and uses two grades of grit plus a final polish. This kit comes with enough grit to polish a 1/2-pound batch of rocks; a refill is available.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
The Original Rock Tumbler™
- The Orginal Rock Tumbler™ with plug-in cord
- A 1/2 pound of rough semi-precious rocks like amethyst, jasper, agates, carnellian, quartz, and snowflake obsidian
- Two grades of polishing grit (0.63 oz coarse and 1.02 oz medium grit), and 0.81 oz of finishing polish
- Glue and jewelry/keychain mounting hardware: make necklaces, pins, earrings, and charms
- Rock tumbling instructions
- Tumbler capacity is about 8 ounces (1/2 lb.)
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More