Round bottom flasks are useful for a wide variety of inorganic and organic chemistry processes like distillation and more. The 24/29 standard taper neck is designed for use with other ground-glass joint glassware.
This 2000 ml Home Science Tools round bottom flask is made of high-quality borosilicate glass (like Pyrex) that can be heated directly in an open flame and will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
Note: Ring stand equipment sold separately.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- High-quality GG17 borosilicate glass (compare to Pyrex)
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion (means this glass withstands thermal shock)
- Height: 255 mm
- Diameter: 175 mm at center
- Neck finish: 24/29 standard taper joint
- Round body with curved bottom
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More