Get the rock polishing tumbler that's loved by pros and hobbyists alike! The Raytech Tumble-Vibe 5 vibrating rock tumbler lets you polish four pounds of rock at a time - turning them into shiny and beautiful gemstones!
This Raytech vibratory tumbler:
- has 115V, 60 Hz motorized base
- offers a range of rock tumbling and metal finishing options
- has an 8-inch bowl with a solid lid
- cuts radii on sharp edges of metal parts
- has a capacity of 0.05 cubic feet (3 pints or 4 pounds)
- holds 25 ring castings with media, or will process about four pounds of rock
- is faster than a rotary tumbler, giving you smooth rocks in just a matter of days (not weeks!)
- polishes metal and plastic parts
- descales metal castings
- is a favorite of hobbyists
While suitable for deburring metal stampings and plastic finishing, using this tumbler with steel or ceramic media is not recommended.
For a complete rock tumbling starter kit that includes this tumbler, check out the Tumble-Vibe Rock Tumbler Kit!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Tumble-Vibe Rock Tumbler specs
- Model number: 23-001 TV-5
- Bowl capacity: 0.05 cubic foot (~4 lb of rock or 25 ring castings)
- Bowl dimensions: 3-3/4H x 8D inches
- Operation: Wet and dry
- Motor: 115V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 6 lb
- Overall dimensions: 13H x 8D inches
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More