This affordable yet sophisticated lab-quality binocular microscope provides enhanced optics and advanced mechanics.
The Siedentopf binocular viewing head, widefield 10x eyepieces, dual diopters, interpupillary adjustment, and overall optical system on this binocular microscope all work together to reduce eye strain and supply depth of field flexibility. Improved DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled objectives deliver enhanced optical clarity with 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x magnification.
If you're looking for a LED laboratory microscope with high power magnification abilities, this compound microscope, otherwise known as a brightfield or biological microscope, is an excellent choice! Unlike stereo microscopes, compound microscopes magnify the details and structure of tiny organisms in biology and life science that are invisible to the naked eye. Microscopy opens the door to a new microscopic world!
This binocular microscope has smooth, precise, and reliable fine focus capabilities - with coaxial fine and coarse control knobs and ball-bearing rack-and-pinion mechanics. The 125 x 130 mm integrated mechanical stage offers easy, accurate slide positioning with coaxial controls and 30 x 70 mm x-y movement. A rack-focused 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser, an iris diaphragm with a filter holder, and the long-life, cool, bright LED illumination with variable-intensity control allow you to easily optimize color and contrast resolution.
This laboratory microscope comes with an operating manual, a filter set (blue, green, yellow), a dust cover, a spare bulb, immersion oil, and the Home Science Tools lifetime warranty. Buying a laboratory microscope is an investment, and we don't believe that a mere year warranty is enough; we offer a lifetime warranty because you deserve to make an investment and purchasing decision you can trust!
About the Advanced Binocular Microscope
As part of our ongoing commitment to make high quality science tools accessible for everyone, we proudly introduce our new Advanced Microscope series. These are built to stringent standards that are even greater than our highly-acclaimed Home Science Tools educational microscopes. Each lab-quality microscope undergoes rigorous testing and inspection before we pass them along to you.
Because we work directly with the manufacturer, you'll enjoy standard science industry specifications without the premium price tag. DIN objective lenses, long relief eyepieces, variable-intensity LED lighting, and smooth, reliable mechanics, make these the obvious choice for education and laboratory professionals who demand quality but don't want to pay brand-name premium prices.
This is why we can say with confidence that while you can always find cheaper microscopes, you won't find better quality laboratory microscopes for your money.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Two 10x widefield eyepieces with 18 mm exit pupil distance
- Siedentopf binocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment
- 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xR (0.65NA) and 100xR (1.25 NA) objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled
- 40xR objective is retractable; 100xR objective is oil retractable
- The 4-hole objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification
- Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 2mm fine division
- Focus tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Large 125 x 130 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing 30 x 70 mm mechanical stage with x-y movement and low-position coaxial controls
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing
- Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control
- Swing-out filter holder with blue, green, and yellow contrast filters
- Long-life, bright, cool LED illumination with variable intensity control
- High quality 100-240 volt AC universal power supply
- Field-of-view is 4.0 mm with 4x, 1.8 mm with 10x, 0.4 mm with 40x and 0.18 mm with 100x objective
- Cast aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands 14" tall
- Includes operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
- Replacement LED light bulb available
- This advanced laboratory microscope is available with a dual head. A digital camera is also available.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More