Get the lab materials for doing the activities in BJU Press Physical Science 9! This BJU Physical Science Lab Kit contains over 75 of the harder-to-find items you'll need for the hands-on activities in the BJU Physical Science Lab Manual, 6th edition. Physical science will come alive with these rigorous, hands-on experiments!
With the materials inside this BJU Physical Science Lab Kit, students can dive into a hands-on exploration of science topics such as:
- bonding and compounds,
- nuclear changes,
- acids and bases,
- light and optics,
- and much more!
A meterstick is included with your order but will be shipped separately via US Priority Mail, regardless of how the rest of your order is shipped. There are no exceptions to this shipping arrangement.
Please note: A digital balance (not included) is required for some of the lab activities. Expand the 'Contents' tab below for a complete list of included items!
Another note: This BJU Physical Science Lab Kit does not coincide with BJU Press Distance Learning curriculum. Click here for information on how to order the materials needed for the Distance Learning labs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Respirable crystalline silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
BJU Press Physical Science 9 Kit Contents:
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
*Please note that the "Curriculum Reference and Comments" column in the order form refers to activity numbers in the corresponding activity manual, NOT the course textbook. This kit has been designed to pair with the student activity manual, and will not work with the textbook alone.
- Chemical Splash Safety Goggles, adult
- Gloves, nitrile, medium
- Lab Apron No. 1, vinyl, 6 mil
- Graduated Cylinder, glass, 100 ml
- Beaker, glass, 100 ml
- Support Stand, 4" x 6" base, 18" rod
- Right Angle Clamp
- Rod, steel, 0.25" x 10"
- Spring Scale, 2000 g/20 Newton
- Weight Set, slotted, 250 g
- Graduated Cylinder, glass, 25 ml
- Pipet, disposable, 1 ml, 10 pack
- String, heavy cord, 25'
- Erlenmeyer Flask, 250 ml
- Thermometer, Celsius, 12"
- Clay, modeling, 1/4 lb.
- Portable Micro Lab Burner
- Butane Gas Fuel Refill, 57 g (100 ml)
- Wooden Splints, 20 pack
- Lithium Chloride, 30 g
- Strontium Chloride, 10 g
- Calcium Chloride, 30 g
- Zinc, metal electrode, 4"
- Iron, metal electrode, 4"
- Copper, metal electrode, 4"
- Sodium Bicarbonate, 30g
- Potassium Chloride, 30 g
- Copper II Chloride (cupric), 30 g
- Methyl Cellulose, 1.5%, 30 ml
- Digital Multimeter
- Banana to Alligator Leads, 36"
- Beaker, glass, 400 ml
- Funnel, plastic, 65 mm dia.
- Filter Paper, 11 cm, 10 pack
- pH Papers, 1-14 range, 80 pack
- Test Tubes, small 13 x 100 mm, 6/pack
- Biuret Reagent, 30 ml
- Rubber Stopper, # 6.5, 1-hole
- Vinyl Tubing, 4.8 mm, 5' long
- Universal Indicator, 30 ml
- Limewater, 500 ml
- Phenol Red pH Indicator, 30 ml
- Sand, coarse, 1 lb
- Iron Filings, 12 oz.
- Magnesium Chloride, 30 g
- Antacid Tablets, 12 pack
- Sodium Hydroxide, 30 g
- Hydrochloric Acid, 30 ml
- Protractor, 6" semi-circle
- Meterstick, 100 cm (kit component)
- Hall's Cart
- Pulley with Table Clamp
- Weight Set, slotted, 250 g
- Friction Block, wood
- Pulley, Double Tandem, 48mm
- Wood Ramp, economy
- Spool, wooden, 1" x 3/4"
- Dowel, 1/8", 12" long (sold only in kits)
- Washers, 1" diameter, each
- Tuning Fork, B, 480 cps
- Buzzer, piezo-electric, DC
- Battery, AA, alkaline, 4 pack
- Battery Holder for AA Cells, 2x AA
- Breadboard, 400 point, solderless, plug-in
- Jumper Wire, pre-formed, set of 70
- Resistors, set of 20, 0.25 watt
- LED, red, diffuse type, 5 mm
- Bar Magnets, 1.2" ceramic, 2 pack
- Compass, magnetic, 1.5"
- Card Stock, 110#, 8-1/2" x 11", white
- Copper Wire, insulated, #24, 15'
- Diffraction Grating, 500 lines/mm
- Mirror, glass plane, 4"x 2"
- Round Push Pin, Blue, 1/8 inch,
- Optic Bench Supports, pair
- Optic Bench Lens Holder, metal
- Lens, double convex, 150mm f/l
- Optic Bench Screen Holder
- Optic Bench Object Screen
- Optic Bench Object Marker
- Candle, 4" white
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More