This kit contains the materials for doing the hands-on student activities in BJU Press Science 4, 4th edition. Save time by getting it together in one kit!
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
Note: this kit is not compatible with the 2nd edition of BJU Press Science 4.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Respirable crystalline silica (sand dust), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
BJU Press Grade 4 Science Kit
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Balloon, long, 10" (sold only in kits)
- Bar magnet, 1" ceramic, 2/pack
- Battery, D-size, heavy duty, 2/pack
- Bulb holder
- Bulb, screw base, 3.8-volt
- Cardboard tube, 1-1/2" X 15" (sold only in kits)
- Chenille Stem, White, 4mm, 12 long
- Clay, modeling, 1/4 lb.
- Cup, clear plastic, 9 oz, 3/pack
- Gloves, nitrile, size M, pair
- Grad. cylinder, poly, 50 ml
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30ml
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter, 3X
- Paper, construction, 12 sheets
- Peat moss, 60 cubic inches
- Platform scale, 450 g capacity
- Ring magnet, 1-1/8" OD
- Ruler, 30 cm
- Sand, coarse, 1 lb.
- Seeds, baby lima bean, pack
- Spool, wooden , 1" x 3/4" (sold only in kits)
- Straw set, 15 pieces
- String, heavy cord, 25 ft
- Swab applicators, sterile, 2/pack
- Tape measure, steel, 3 meters
- Wire, insulated copper, #24, 15 ft.
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More